An effective website is the result of several factors. This guide covers:
• Having a clear understanding of what you want your website to do for your law firm.
• Producing a clear pitch brief and inviting the right potential partners to ‘pitch’.
• Selecting the right partner.
• Running a good website development project - on time, on budget and delivering what you have specified.
• Managing your website to make sure it keeps delivering.
This ‘how to guide’ provides invaluable pointers, suggestions, best practice advice and checklists. Whether you are looking to get more out of your current website and website partners or whether you are looking for a new website, this guide will be invaluable to you and will save you many hours of research and planning and will enable you to get the results you want from your website.
top of page
bottom of page